Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is this "life" you speak of?

Sometimes I wish I were a cat. Or any animal for that matter. Their lives seem to be so easy and laid back. Eat, sleep, play. Just go on without a care in the world. No stress, no worries, no "life". Then I realize that after a day or two of that, I would be bored beyond all comprehensible belief.

I've been thinking a lot lately about life - my life, in particular. I feel like I've been quite stagnant and inactive as far as living goes. I wake up everyday and do the same old things. Work, eat, sleep. Occasionally hanging out with friends here and there, but not much else.

The more I think, the more I realize I really don't have the slightest clue as to what I want to do with my future. A few ideas that have came and stuck are: something to do with music (recording, playing, etc.), photography, or something to do with design (shirt design, sign design, etc.). With all of these though, I have absolutely no idea where to start. Humph. Guess I got lots o' praying to do, eh?

It's interesting to me how different people are; how different our thought processes are from one person to the next. We were created so similarly, yet we're so unimaginably different when you get down to the nitty-gritty of it all. Choosing this, choosing that - if you take ten people and put them in the same exact situation, chances of them making the same exact choices to get through the task are seemingly very slim. Minor things, but just super interesting to me.

On a side note, life is going good overall. Fire Team has a show at El Corazon next Tuesday. I'm super pumped for that. We're not quite ready yet, but we've got plenty of time to polish it all up. Should be a great opportunity. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments: