Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's times like these...

Thanksgiving is a wonderful day. This year especially, I keep finding more and more things to be thankful for. I've always been very grateful for the life I've been given, but it's days like this, where the ultimate focus of the day is thankfulness, that really help me realize just how blessed I am.

To the outside observer, my life has been all but pretty these past three years; from my mom having cancer, to my dad having cancer, to financial woes, to my brother joining the Army, and just everything else that has gone on. Needless to say, it's been a rough ride.

Regardless of all that though, these recent years have completely changed my outlook on life. I find so much more value in everything and everyone than ever before.

So, as a toast to this wonderful holiday, here is a somewhat short list of who and what I'm most thankful for this year. Some things are funnier than others, but I really am thankful for all of it.

(Note - I named a few individual friends, only because they have made big differences in my life. If you're not listed individually, DO NOT be offended. I appreciate you all so very much :) )

---------------------

God
My Mom
My Dad
My Brother and Monique
My Immediate, Extended, and Distant Family
Austin Segura
Bradley Cater
Anders Erickson
ALL of my Friends
Fire Team Bravo Bravo (Jesse, Libby, and Josue)
My Home
My Job
My Coworkers
My Drums ;)
The Segura Family
The Morrill Family
Photography
Marty and Stephanie Davis
Music
Art
My Camera
Donald Miller
My Clothes
Food
Pathros Gabriyal
My Computer
The Erickson Family
Yakima
Terrace Heights Assembly of God
The Foster Family
The Beecher Family
My Bed
My Bible
My Phone
My Pets
Love
Hope
Compassion
Faith
To Write Love on Her Arms
My Alarm Clock
My Car
My Beanie
Education
Freedom (or something like it)
Rich and Chyrstel Mayer
Mr Cunnington ("Baldy")
NOT living in Georgia :P
Abstraction
Our Earth
MLIA
FML
Facebook
MySpace (-ish)
Twitter (-ish)
YouTube
Blogger
My Bank
Woot!
Musician'sFriend.com
JesusFreakHideout.com
Creation Festival
Bob Lenz
Books
Reading
Gatorade
Trust
My Church Family
My Abilities and Talents
Grace
Pretty Pictures
My Television
Movies
My Pillow

My Life.

YOU. For reading this, and for the smile or two you hopefully had whilst doing so. :)

-----------------------------------

I always love reflecting and looking back at how much I've changed from one year to the next. I am very excited for this next year and finding out what it has in store for me.

Thanks again for reading, and have a Happy Thanksgiving. :)

No comments: